Best Sorting Toys For Toddlers
In this list, we have collected the best products in the category best sorting toys for toddlers. Why? To make it convenient for you to compare them before buying. We added useful information about these products to the list: measurements, characteristics, and other important details. All this information will help you make a decision and choose the best of the best.
Melissa Doug Shape Sorting Craftsmanship Colorful — Best Sorting Toys For Toddlers
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This shape sorter truck is made from high-quality materials and assembled with precision manufacturing standards, which ensures sturdy construction and holds up against frequent use.
- FUNCTIONAL LIFTING BACK DOOR: Our shape-sorting dump truck features a back door that lifts while the truck bed tilts to dump blocks. Melissa & Doug developmental toys help teach shape and color recognition and promote creative play.
- Includes 6 brightly colored spoons; Rounded, soft spoon bowls are gentle on baby’s gums
- Easy to WashBefore and after use, please clean. Sterilized and placed it in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. In the course if found broken phenomenon, please replace it
Legato Container Educational Montessori Programs
- QUALITY: Legato Counting Bears are made of high quality plastic, and are completely solid with no holes in the bottom. The cups, tweezers, and container are also made with quality materials that will last for years and years to come.
- EDUCATIONAL: Math skills, color recognition, sorting abilities, and hand-eye coordination are just some of the skills your child will be learning! The large tweezers also encourage fine motor skill development, and help strengthen and prepare little hands for future skills such as writing. ALSO INCLUDED is an eBook with 20 educational activity sheets! Our counting bears work perfectly in conjunction with STEM and Montessori programs, and with special needs children.
- Bop, pop and roll with the Whirly Pop from B. toys. A musical activity station with lights, music and sounds!
- SAFE: We take safety very seriously, and this product is non-toxic, BPA free, and conforms to the strict standards set by the US Standard Consumer Safety Specifications for Toy Safety. PLEASE NOTE that the bears are slightly over 1″ tall, and therefore require close adult supervision for children under 3 years of age.
Melissa Doug Wooden Educational Pieces
- Great for hand/eye coordination
- 16 wooden pieces
- Enfamil a.R. Spit up baby formula with Iron is a gentle Milk powder formula clinically proven to reduce spit up by over 50 percent in 1 week*
- Crush-Proof & Air-Filled Plastic Balls that will survive any toddler rampage! Easy to keep clean and look fresh for everyday fun.
Counting Sorting Bears Matching Storage
- NON-TOXIC. BPA, PVC, PET, lead free transitional toddler cup with plastic-free liquid transfer.
- Note: Item does not deflate
50 Counting Bears 5 Cups — Best Sorting Toys For Toddlers
- Plastic Counting Bears are ideal for young learners in school or at home. Practicing math has never been so fun!
- These counting bears are a fun and colorful educational toy for kids learning to count!
- IT’S NOT JUST FOR CAR SEATS & INTERIORS: This kit works on all things leather, seats, interiors, jackets, shoes, sneakers, boots, sofas and more; Everyone has something leather in their home.
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
Gleeporte Colorful Counting Coordinated Sorting
- HOURS OF FUN: Kids will grow to love counting, sorting, matching, and playing with these cute bears. The bright colors make these bears visually stimulating as well. And when learning time is over, place everything inside the bag for quick clean-up and neat storage.
- TEACHING TOOL: Great teaching tool to have in the pre-K or Kindergarten classroom as well in a resource room. These bears are a leading seller to many elementary and pre-kindergarten schools.
- Made from closed cell foam and vinyl
Battat Sorter Sorting Shapes Toddlers
- 12 different shapes: yes, there is the usual standard shapes Like the circle, the square, The Star and the triangle, but kids will also love grasping the cat, the car, The key and the heart!
- Learning toy: learn colors, shapes and concepts like cause-and-effect; improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Toy set includes 12 trains 9 carriers with 3 Dinosaurs 3 Farm
- COLORFUL OVERSIZE PEGS kids toys are easy for little fingers to grasp & stack towers on the peg board as construction building blocks for toddlers. The geometric shapes kids toys age 2, 3, or 4 also work as lacing toys or building toys. JUMBO PEGS make them the best toddler toys for occupational therapy materials. The sorting toys for toddlers and matching game and is made for both little hands and geriatric hands with alzheimers, parkinsons, stroke rehabilitation, autism or special needs.
JOYIN Play Act Pre School Recognition Educational
- NURTURE COGNITIVE SKILLS! Children Can Learn to Identify Colors by Sorting Multi-color Bears and to Practice Identifying Shapes by Matching the Shapes on the Bear’s Bellies to the Ones on the Jars. This Enhances Your Toddler’s Motor Skills and Promotes Motivation for Your Child’s Mind. GREAT PRESCHOOL STEM TOY! Our Counting Bears Toy Can Be Played in Any Way You Like. You Can Create Your Own Games or Follow Our Easy-To-Read Instructions. Children Can Learn Basic Mathematics by Subtraction and Ad
- PERFECT GAME FOR TODDLERS! This Montessori Learning Toy is Perfect for Toddlers Ages 3 and Older! Kids Will LOVE Sorting Bears by Colors and Shapes into Their Colored Honey Jars and Counting Them. The Bright Colors Are Stimulating and Make It Fun to Count and Sort!
- Dermatologist Tested
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Children are held in the natural M position, which allows for their hips to develop properly and decreases the risk of hip dysplasia that can occur with other carriers. Helps to improve digestion, decrease reflux and soothe colic.
Counting Toddlers Toy Montessori Activities
- EDUCATIONAL – Our sorting bear manipulatives may serve as occupational therapy toys, special needs toys for children (autism) or simply make a fantastic gift for ANY preschooler!
- TEACH colors, matching, numbers, sorting and math for toddlers. Fine motor skills toys reinforce manual dexterity and provide fun practice for hand-eye coordination.
- BIG Splash Mat for Toddlers — 68″ Diameter water-filled Sprinkler for kids babies 2 3 4 5 Year Old Boy Girl
- Premium Quality – Handcrafted to the finest quality, our wood is made with durability and fine craftsmanship.
Learning Resources Birds Sorting Pieces
- When playtime is over and the birds are home to roost, the bowl-shaped nests stack for easy storage.
- Birds come in two sizes and six vibrant colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple), so they’re easy to sort, match, and count.
- Colorful sorting set introduces kids to number, pattern and comparison skills as they play.
- Set of 36 includes 24 baby birds in 6 colors, 6 momma birds, 6 color nests, and an Activity Guide.
Summary of Best Sorting Toys For Toddlers
We have tried to collect a list of best sorting toys for toddlers for you, so that you can compare the property and descriptions. We hope that this selection was useful for you. Don’t forget to leave your questions and comments below 😉